Care of the Environment
It is the policy of Canning Conveyor Ltd
- Seek to minimise the environmental impacts of its activities, prevent pollution and continually improve its environmental performance.
- Employ systems and procedures that ensure the Company's compliance with all relevant laws and regulations relating to the environment.
- Promote sustainable development, in partnership with its stakeholders by conserving energy, materials and resources through minimising consumption, maximising efficiency and effectively managing wastes.
- Provide employee training to enhance environmental awareness of the potential impacts from operations and the use of suitable control measures.
- Introduce Environmental Supply Chain Management to encourage suppliers to minimise the use of materials, energy or processes which may be harmful to the environment.
- Implement site specific safety and environmental plans.
- Set objectives and targets to monitor environmental performance.
*The participation and co-operation of all employees is vital to the success of this policy